Take the EMC Certification Training™, designed specifically for emergency response and crisis communications professionals. We are the first organization to offer Emergency and Crisis Communications Management Certification in the World, and have made it accessible online as a distance learning opportunity.
For more information and to join the waitlist for the Spring 2020 waitlist click here.
We also offer customized Functional Exercise (FE) and Tabletop Exercise (TTE) training, designed specifically to suit your unique emergency and crisis communications management needs.
- Functional Exercises
- Tabletop Exercises
- Media Relations
- Social Media Writing
- Speechwriting + Key Message Development
Whether your organzation is just starting out with the development of your emergency and crisis communications management program, or it’s been underway for a long time, Grapevine Communications offers strategic services rooted in the foundation of preparedness and defended by communications science. We conduct comprehensive audits, develop emergency + crisis communications planning and response tools, provide training manuals and schedules, as well as policy writing and analysis.
Grapevine Communications also offers PREP Accreditation™ Services for organizations who are seeking to join the ranks companies that take pride in maintaining a standard of excellence in emergency and crisis communications preparedness.
- Strategic, innovative and relevant policy advice
- Operation ready policy + response programs
- Operational and reputation risk assessment
- Integrated emergency response campaigns
- Communities of influence and stakeholder relationships
- Emergency and Crisis Communications Plan and Program audits
- Skills gap analysis and needs assessments
EMERGENCY + CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS RESPONSE - RETAINER PROGRAM
Grapevine Communications offers on-call retainer services for all of your response support and coaching needs. Our team of professionals are certified in our Emergency + Crisis Communications Management Program who are available to respond 24/7. Please call or email us directly to learn more about this service.
- Strategic sessions
- Proactive and reactive message development
- Media training & Coaching
- Stakeholder management and communications
- News conferences
- Internal communications and message development
- Social media messaging and content optimization
- Traditional and social media monitoring